Blogging into life as a fashion newcomer

After three years of studying I am eager to dive head first into the fashion industry. Sadly, the fashion world has not greeted me with quite the same enthusiasm and refuses to give me a paid job. But, as such desirable places to work, the world's most stylish companies can get away with generously offering the opportunity to work for free. As I have yet to compose a convincing argument as to why I deserve to be paid, I have graciously accepted such an offer and have tentatively begun my foray into fashion.

Working for a company on the outskirts of London, I now spend four hours a day crammed inside commuter trains with nothing better to do than ponder the world of fashion. Hence my blog and this: the first entry of my (somewhat sardonic) diary of life in a fashion office.

No comments:

Post a Comment